



There are so many things to say about Hudson now! We celebrated his first birthday in Nashville, AR over spring break in March. He is walking and running. He is climbing on everything - the fireplace (which is covered and padded), the couch and Grady's bed. I'm just waiting for the day that I hear a "thud" and find that he's climbed out of his crib. He thinks everything surely must belong to him, so he grabs all of our stuff that is left within his reach. I find remote controls in the dishwasher and cell phones in the pantry. Big brother is not thrilled when it involves his toys. Hudson says "hi," "mama," "dada," "daydee" (for Grady), "tickle, tickle" (which I will try to get video of). He has figured out that entertaining big brother is lots of fun, so when Grady laughs at something, he does it over and over - like spitting, which we are trying to discourage. Hudson gets to visit his playpen a lot these days when I really need to do something without interruption. I'm afraid the brotherly rough-housing has already begun! I keep reminding myself that they'll be friends when they are adults - but that's an awfully long way to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment