Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here we go!

I am trying to take up exercising every day.  I have just faced the fact that I want to eat bad things sometimes, so the only way I'm ever going to be able to do that and not keep on all of this weight is to exercise.  Another motivation is Grady telling me that my legs are "big and mushy."  Jason and I both burst out laughing at that one.  Grady's right, unfortunately.  =)  I also want to be a good example for the kids, so Jason and I bought a bicycle trailer which doubles as a stroller for the boys.  I can walk with them, and Jason can pull them behind his bike.  This will be happening either early in the AM or late in the evening because afternoons are 100 degrees already!  Texas!

Here is a video of Jason taking the kids for a practice ride in the driveway: